segunda-feira, 12 de maio de 2014

NGR

 
Please understand. knowlegde it´s better than know nothing, it´s better to talk about something or about someone when there´s knowledge.
 
You have the knowledge of something. because you have been working in something. You have your job, your interests as any other person have. What´s your job´ What have you been working and with who´ Still a little question... Your job´ Which i don´t know what, why, who, when... and for who and for what propose you work.
You´re there, you´re almost there...
 
You have the knowledge of me.
 
So, to better understand, me and my little pumpkin things, here are my blogs.With it, you should and you will understand and comprehend better NGR.
To not have more miseunderstandings. and to not be elsewhere within the information of others, i´ve send you a message. It will make clear where am i, http://www.gx16.blogspot.pt/ and if there´s any other kind of informations that you may have been reciving in other kinds of blogs or websites and false messages,  i want to say, they that aren´t mine.

Interesting or not, this are my Pumpkin little things. my Pumpkin Rights.
Many things are going on, things can be improved with and in time.
There are many kind of issues, mostly mine.
There are some shity and boring things, i know it, everyone knows it, but it´s what´s, for me and for many other people. Just pass the message.
NGR, Family, travels, music, movies, tv, sport...
NGR movie maker videos and paints, designes...
You´ll have to read, to listen, to see...

If you find anything wrong, or want to make a comment. If you have anything to say, write whatever you want to say, please be free, tell me your word.
On television some things aren´t so easy to say

nunoroad@gmail.com


You only see what you want to see, with interest or not, from now on, you will be within it.

I will have to make a review in my blogs, to see if everything is right...



aalright
animals

 
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário