terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2014

G7



NUNO G ROSA NUNO G ROSA
 LITTLE THINGS, LITTLE SOMETHINGS
 GONÇALO
"THIS SONG EXPLAINS WHY I´M LEAVING HOME. .
ROCK MUSIC  TO LOOK FOR AMERICA IN A DIFFERENT WAY.
LET US BE LOVERS
 I LOVE YOU. ONE DAY YOU WILL BE MINE

 WHY AMERICA LOVES YOU´
EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING,
 IT EXPLAINS FOR US THE DAY´S SONG
 GOODBYE HOME GOODBYE
_ _ _ALMOST FAMOUS, IT´S ME, IT´S ME_ _ _
SHE WILL BE THERE., AT THE SWAN LAKE.
THIS ROCK SONG EXPLAINS "HUM HUM". ... - AURORA - EARRINGS - ZOE -
MAGGIE
SUSAN



.MY RECORDS HAVE ALL THE PICTURES OF HER PRETTY FACE THROUGHT THE YEARS.
 ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY
BLUE EYES ON TOP OF THE POPS
I LOVE YOU, I´LL BE THERE, I´LL BE THERE, SHE GAVE ME A KISS, WE´LL MEET THERE.
GOODBYE HORSES

Hoo, hoo-hoo, hoo-hoo He told me, I seen you rise
But, it always falls I see him come, I see him go He says, "All things pass, into the night"
And I say, "Oh no sir, I must say, you're wrong I must disagree, oh no sir, I must say, you're wrong"
A won't you listen to me He told me, I've seen it all before
I've been there I've seen my hopes and dreams a-lying on the ground
I've seen the sky just begin to fall He says, "All things pass, into the night"
And I say, "Oh no sir, I must say. you're wrong I must disagree, oh no sir, I must say. you're wrong"
Won't you listen to me? Goodbye horses I'm flying over you
Goodbye horses I'm flying over you Goodbye horses I'm flying over you
Goodbye horses I'm flying, flying, flying over you!



AND YOUR STUPID NAMES


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário