segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2015

Iron Maiden Forest 1994





NGR NIKE
I went to the army, this movie it´s from 1994, who am i´












 Massamá school friend from Rasputine Disco Estoril

 https://www.facebook.com/discotecarasputine.rasputine?ref=py_c










It was cleaned and someone took the picture.
You can ask me who cleaned it and who took the picture.
It was Tom Hanks. Tom Tank thanks.
.

Regimento de Infantaria nº1 - Carregueira












NGR 2º Corporal - 2º Cabo
At the end of the service, first corporal.


Aurora Elisiário

Dance withe wolves 1990
NGR Cinema Monumental

Last Emperor

 Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991
 NGR Cinema Monumental

















Tom NGR NGR Tom.












It was just to say that we were here in this pictures. I also hope you understand that there are somethings that for some kind of reasons are invisible in this pictures. If you do not understand and you don´t like it, press the red button and change the channel.



Dance withe wolves 1990





Dance withe wolves 1990
NGR Cinema Monumental

Richard sunglasses

THIS MESSAGE WILL BE REARRANGED AND NEW PICTURES WILL BE POST.

I´ll have to find it in thousands in my computer and hard discs. Or maybe i´ll take others with my scanner. It´s easier and faster.

Photo Machines Door, Lenses, Zoom

This pictures are mine, it was me who did, it was me who took the pictures. This pictures are from my room at the number 37, Lisbon.
She doesn´t say anything. because she wasn´t there at that time. So, she doesn´t knew. Only today with this message. However, she was there sometimes with me and there´s something of her in my Pumpkin little things and rights.
....
I´ll have to say that the donkeys had many bullshit brown friends. Bullshit as it´s today and now. Even with the uaassss job of this days. T UAASSSS BRAASSSS


THIS MESSAGE WILL BE REARRANGED AND NEW PICTURES WILL BE POST.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário