terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2019

 GENESIS
People

 1994
                                      5 5 5

Good Evening

Hello Gorgeous


 Great audience G 
Emotions


1988 9 90 1


If she remembers the soundtracks at the living room´ Or if she didn´t took atention of it or didn´t took it as her songs, as a love song, or even, the songs weren´t the matter, the thing at the living room and she didn´t it as a thing. Hard to explain myself what Barbra is, the songs and what Carla thought, if she thought about it or not.


Barbra Streisand " The making of the Emotion video " 1985




...1980

("Disney") Orlan Belin___

Richard Emotions

All kind of Emotions



Richard has all this kind of emotions


 Frame  - ok - no one ear

_  _  _

The colors

 Richard






MOM




Mom G Father, I´m Glade You´re Here





Mom G Father, I´m Glade You´re Here



..... 5  ...... 6

Gosh, we never say a word to each other, we never met each other on the street.

Barbra, have you ever been in Portugal´
- Never Never Never
Maybe one day we´ll met somewhere to say. Hello, Goodbye. and i´ll be Glade, Happy.



HELLO LOS ANGELES
Movie Stars

Good Times

Good Times

Henry Fonda

Nataly

Good Times



Anyway, guess what, i´m still here.

LOS ANGELES






I´M STILL HERE



Good Times


Bruce Springsteen
The Doors
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101761/videoplayer/vi2633040153?ref_=tt_ov_vi

Iron Maiden Hello

I´m still here

Give me a statue, a kiss, i´m here


I thought, a building, a home over the hill, near the bridge and the space shuttle Lis Nave to kick off on Wednesdays. It would be nice! Is it right´  Sailing the moonlight seas. God, don´t text me, don´t tell me the story. I can´t tell you why. Feelings, you´re with me.

Lazy Angels swim in fantasies...

Fishes got to swim, birds got to fly. Friends got to be as lazy as they can be. That love of mine. Laziness. Her laziness.

In the garden, the gardener live in the movies meadows, to escape into a world of fantasies. That song with no idea of time and place on the field. Somewhere between, the ice cream melt and Melrose.
Here i am, is it something or what´ Gorgeous, place, uprising.
I know that from the moment i saw it, i felt in love with the meaning of one another. People.
Soul in the garden. The luckiest people that live here, that play, that sing, the amazing feelings that people can feel.
So sad, something missing, what am i missing, alone, giving my soul, but no one to love me

The sofa
- Well, go on
Believe
- Let you mind it
There´s so much to think, so much to do
- Wonder!
I imagine! Wonder on my bank account. I imagine credit cards, virtual money, but none pay bills. That girl in the street corner, The hotel suite. in front of the hotel reception, 2º floor, door 2, 2 hours.
Its all so simple, blind dates, i wonder, i imagine. Her eyes, the moonlight, the insanity on the street, traffic congestion, drivers stopping fot a sexual conversation and sexual relationships.
How much´ She says, a smile, for 10 bucks you´ll have whatever you want. What a wonderful drive in, taxi, taxi, she touch me.
Well, we never arrive at the hotel, some mechanic problems with the car, left us in the middle of nowhere. Love. rain, cold, shared by two. Love. What´s is the meaning of love´ It´s possible to ring the morning glory bells. By night she´s Melinda. See you tomorrow. Darling, in the morning.

The lives you live with strangers. Stories, never the same. Different spirits, different persons. Strangers. People looking for pleasure, She looks to pay her bills.
Sofa
- Go on












NG
I LIKE YOU
CINDY
SOMETHING ELSE
RAIN
CLAIR
646 62 700 64

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário