quarta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2020

Ross

 



TATU RU

All The Things She Said



Rachel finds out that Ross is in love with her


Women In Love


Message

...


Over

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - The Wizard of Oz

...

Michael Buble & Barbra Streisand 

Feelings

...

Phoebe Sets Ross Up On a Date 

Chandler Likes Joey's New Girlfriend

                                                   Concept......



Ross' Messy Date





Bijou 37

Rachel laughing when Ross touches her butt after the first date

                                            Do Us A Favor
        

        Ross Is Jealous Of              Spitze & Co u vreur Daniel Clara Isabel 

                                            Rua Rovisco Pais nº20

Ross Is Jealous Of Me


Rachel and Ross Try to Move On

                                       Amanda - Armando Ofelia 37
A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder defined by a persistent and excessive fear of an object or situation. Phobias typically result in a rapid onset of fear and are present for more than six months. Those affected will go to great lengths to avoid the situation or object, to a degree greater than the actual danger posed
Iron Maiden - Fear of the dark 1992 - 37 - "I have a constant fear that something´s always near. 37 I´ve a phobia that someone´s always there. 37



At night or strolling through the park When the light begins to change I sometimes feel a little strange A little anxious when it's dark


Have you ever been alone at night Thought you heard footsteps behind And turned around and no one's there? And as you quicken up your pace You find it hard to look again Because you're sure there's someone there


Have you run your fingers down the wall And have you felt your neck skin crawl When you're searching for the light? Sometimes when you're scared to take a look At the corner of the room You've sensed that something's watching you


Armando Ofélia


                                 Josh Ricardo João



Ross & Jill's Date, Rachel is jealous


Will and Rachel



Ross Gets Jealous

Ross and Rachel at the Laundry

Monica and Richard HX first date


Monica Decides to Get Over Richard


I love you, did she got off the plane´


  I Got Off The Plane...!´ 

My Pumpkin  wrightes

This made me smile, even laugh. This made me think about things in my life. Past, Present and the Future.

 Canada  

I understand Justin and Sophie. I understand their personal reasons and privacy.  I understand myself, My Pumpkins. Even when it´s  not right.


You got to get up and try. Try to understand me

 Torch 


CANADA

FamilY
Break

Living Life

Family, childhood, youth, friends, friendships, girlfriends, lovers, love and family, kids.








The Godfather






.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário