segunda-feira, 1 de março de 2021

G 5

 Learning To Fly

Free Fallin´ in Deep Space

Black Box


Space


Earth

Black Box


Earth Explosion


Earth Destruction


The black box will be floating in space




The black box will be Swimming in space
Captain Nemo
HR

The black box will be Diving in space


The Black Box with Windows 10 space views and Bill Gates portals.


The Sun explosion
The moon sometimes its even closer from the sun than Earth.
Mars...

Spaceships exploration and search for a new home.


Earth II







Henrique


I´m the only one who can see what i see. 

Look at what the Gods created.










The Universe

They are watching us



I´m the only one who can read this book. It was me who wrote it.

I´m the only one who can cry what i cry.


I´m the only one who can see my tears.


I´m the only one who can feel, what i feel.


The Tears book - The book of Tears


I´m the only one who can taste the taste of my tears taste.

Do you feel it. like i do´













Moonchild































Time Memories





I´m the only one who can listen what i listen.


I´m the only one, who can undress this words.















Gonçalo

Heavy Metal Universe

It´s a Great Thing. 

I Believe there´s something here.  There´s someone here.

I Think, I Imagine. I Exist.

Something and someone that created This Great Things.

The Universe and Life.

Look at what the Gods created.

Universe
Skies
Heaven
Earth
Man and Woman
Love
Sex
Babies
Children
People

Look at what the Gods Believe

Religion

N G R


Navigate The Seas Of The Sun










Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário