quarta-feira, 9 de julho de 2014

ARGENTINA - HOLANDA

TULIPES AND ROSES 9
HERBIE 53
LISBON ORLEANS PARIS BRUXELLES AMSTERDAM
PORTUGAL ESPAÑA FRANCE BELGIQUE NETHERAND HOLLAND HOLANDA


EN GARD 1 4

  THE HOUSE OF LOVE

In a garden in the house of love Sitting lonely on a plastic chair
The sun is cruel when he hides away I need a sister, I'll just stay

A little girl, a little guy In a church or in a school Little Jesus, are you watching me?
I'm so young, just eighteen

She, she she she shine on She she she shine on She she she shine on

In a garden in the house of love There's nothing real just a coat of arms
I'm not the pleasure that I used to be So young, just eighteen

She, she she she shine on She she she shine on She she she shine on

I don't know why I dream this way The sky is purple, things are right every day
I don't know, it's just this world's so far away But I won't fight and I won't hate, well not today

In a garden in the house of love Sitting lonely on a plastic chair
Sun is cruel when he hides away I need a sister, I'll just stay

She, she she she shine on She she she shine on She she she shine on

Oh she, she she she shine on She she she shine on She she she shine on

Oh she, she she she shine on She she she shine on She she she shine on And on and on

Shine, shine on, shine, shine, shine


DEPECHE MODE - STRANGE LOVE
NGR
                                             ...                                              
     GONÇALO O O RICARDO O O DIOLINDA    
                                            RICARDO                                       
  CASA BRANCA 
              ...            
PET SHOP BOYS - DOMINO DANCING

WEST END GIRLS


ALPHAVILLE - DANCE WITH ME

DESIRELESS - VOYAGE VOYAGE

ESPAÑA - SPAIN


T.A.T.U. - SHOW ME LOVE


 


GONÇALO - NUNO
                                             ADIDAS -  NIKE

 NGR RJR NUNO 21
ARMAÇÃO DE PERA - ALGARVE - PORTUGAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM
                                                 .... .

TÁTÁ

O O RICARDO                                     O O RICARDO
DIOLINDA










DISCO - ESPAÑA
G
ESPAÑA
ESPAÑA


OLIVIA RUIZ
RICARDO GONÇALO
CARLA 26

...
GONÇALO - CARLA PATARECA -  NUNO - SCHOOL
...
 ...
...
G 37 - PIERRE AA C
THE WICKER MAN
...












Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário