quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2014

WE´LL WALK AND SING IN THE SHADE


I NEVER FELT SO ALONE AS I FEEL TONIGHT
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT´
LOOKING TO MY MIND, I DON´T SEE THE NIGHT, THE MOONLIGHT, THE TREES, THE TRAIL. I DON´T KNOW WHERE I AM. I´M STUCK HERE, NOT KNOWING WHERE TO GO WITH MY PUMPKIN ENGLISH..

“It is not night when I do see your face,
Therefore I think I am not in the night;
Nor doth this wood lack worlds of company,
For you in my respect are all the world:
Then how can it be said I am alone,
When all the world is here to look on me?”

SIMPLE, TAKE THIS PILLOW, CLOSE YOUR EYES, SLEEP, DREAM. I´LL BE NEXT TO YOU.
...
I´M STILL EMPTY.

ESCADAS, PORTA, PASSEIO. ESPERA PELA DANÇA, SENTA-TE NO SOFÁ QUE ESTÁ AO LADO DA JANELA DA RUA. SE O SOFÁ NÃO ESTIVER LÁ, SENTA-TE DENTRO DO CARRO.
ATÉ QUANDO´
It never occurred to me to imagine there was anything more to know.
ISTO NÃO É VIDA PARA NINGUEM. SENTADA NO SOFÁ Á ESPERA DE TI.
Calm down. There’s nothing to get upset about. No harm was done.

SO LONG
"HELLO THERE" WHEREVER I WOULD BE, SURRENDER BY THIS SONG.
DISCOVERY


SHE WOULD LOVE. EVERYTHING MUST GO...
ASCENSION


 Oh, what a horrible day!

"There may be some words that may be seen as other things., and may be seen as some kind of labour
delight in them sets off. Some kinds of baseness are nobly undergone and most poor matters
point to rich ends. This my mean task, would be as heavy to me as odious, but the mistress which i serve quickens what’s dead and makes my labors pleasures. 
Oh, she is ten times more gentle than her crabbed microphone and he’s composed of harshness i must remove
Some thousands of these logs and pile them up, upon a sore injunction. my sweet mistress weeps when she sees me work, and says such baseness had never like executor. I forget, but these sweet thoughts do even refresh my labors, most busiest when I do it."
COOL KISS, BIG SMILE, THINGS GOING AND SHOULD GO THROUGH IN THE GOOD MOOD AND IN THE FAST LANE.

 A tempestuous noise of thunder and lightning heard Enter a MASTER and a BOATSWAIN
 Work not so hard

ACORDAR DE MANHÃ, FALAR COM O PEQUENO ALMOÇO, IR TRABALHAR PARA UMA NOITE INTELEGENTE.

TIME FOR THE BUTTON
É SEXTA-FEIRA
WONDERLAND


CUMPRIMENTOS, NÃO FICAVA BEM NO TEXTO.
SAUDAÇÕES LEONINAS, SERIA ANTI- DESPORTIVO
UM BEIJO PARA A MENINA, PARA A SENHORA, É MAIS EDUCADO.
UMA ACENAÇÃO, UM APERTO DE MÃO. TALVEZ UM DIA NOS ENCONTREMOS. PORQUE NÃO´

NESTAS CIRCUNSTANCIAS, OU SITUACÕES, É SEMPRE COMPLICADO EXPREMIR OU FALAR DAS COISAS, DE UMA MANEIRA PERFEITAMENTE NORMAL, SEM CRUZAMENTOS OU ROTUNDAS, SEM SEMAFROS OU OUTROS SINAIS NO PENSAMENTO.


OLÁ ALMOFADA, BOM DIA, TUDO BEM´ BEIJINHOS, ATÉ LOGO DEPOIS DA HORA DE JANTAR. NÃO TE ESQUEÇAS DE IR BUSCAR OS PUTOS Á ESCOLA.
ATÉ AQUI TUDO BEM, É COMPREENSIVÉL. AS COISAS SÃO ENTENDIDAS.








NGR PUMPKIN RIGHTS AND NOTHING ELSE.
My plans are almost at their climax. My spells are working well, my spirits are obeying me, and everything is right on schedule. What time is it?


ll cooped up together, just as you ordered, all imprisoned in the grove of linden trees that protects your room from bad weather. They can’t move till you release them. The king, his brother, and your brother are all waiting there in a crazed state of mind, and the rest are grieving over them, sad and astonished. “Good old lord Gonzalo,” as you call him, is saddest of all, with tears running down his beard. Your magic spell has such an effect on them that if you saw them now, you’d feel sorry for them.

...

NÃO POSSO ESTAR EM TODO O LADO 
E COM TODA A GENTE AO MESMO TEMPO.
ESTÁ GENTE NO GAVIÃO´ É HORA DE ABRIR O MERCADO.


A LUTAR PELA VIDA DEPOIS DA MEIA NOITE





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário