sábado, 8 de outubro de 2016

2001

Rosemary Church

CNN


Eddie Team





Jim Clancy - Rosemary Church


RAIN





Season 5 Episode 15

Selly daughter birth
Time travel angel machines
Randi Randy Rhoads
Ozzy
NGR 16 Record




Bambi Saldanha


...

The question it´s to know who´s doing it.
White House Door
Legends


...


NY Times
A C - ÃE
Nuno G Read
Do you wanna go´ I see you there CA - HR blue Jacket - Sun City
Tu L Ela

Machines
Barbie and Hollywood Hair Alexis
Girl at my school
Miranda
Randi with an i Eu I Eye MeHe Gonçalo EU I Ozzy Randy She Me i blonde

...



Is your truck OK - Mirror  GC - Firewood Road - Trucks garden - Noise
7 o´Clock Quiet Riot I´ll be there
NGR T-shirt
Not if you Do Us A Favour

Laundry  - Machines
Did you see a little girl in here´ About 6 or 7 playing barbies Miranda
I´m Randi Carla - Usees You see I see you
You are one ofthe chicks
What ever
So what you got there´
Ohse Ozzy
I´m in a band, me and my girlfriends. Ice fog
Uau you´re musical
Water chicks Ice Fog Band NGR London Fog NGR I´m drums sticks
I´ll be there
We know There are giggs in cars just waiting for Rokkies like you...
Can you listen the sound of the drum sticks on the bag. I can. I can do it all again.
 Leave me alone
Rhandi
Did you or do you listen the drum sticks´ Can you hear it´
I do listen and see the drum sticks that Rhandi put on her bag.
NGR Drum Sticks



HR Kodak Ac Lola Young Kodiak
Light wheel - Orange Pumpkin
...


Radio KBHR 57 AM
Hey Shelly Salo Çalo O G 6
Time Travel
NGR Nuno RicardoTravel  Pictures Armação de Pera Algarve Portugal
Chris Steve Time travel - Time... ...... Hitler Lisbon street walls... 26 Carla 2 6...  ... ... NGR Bed Timber words - Data
AC well
...

 Austin





HOSTIAN PATH

Order of Nine Angles - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles
Traduzir esta página
The Order of Nine Angles (ONA; O9A) is a Satanic and Left-Hand Path occult group based in ...... Hostia, Volume I. Shrewsbury, Shropshire: Thormynd Press. Ryan ...

HOSTIA: Secret Teachings of Order of Nine Angels
https://books.google.pt/books?isbn=1312360305 - Traduzir esta página
Order of Nine Angles
The Left Handed Path and Satanism are related Insofar as Satanism Is a particular LHP. The LHP Is the name given to describe a system of esoteric knowledge ...
https://books.google.pt/books?id=kkPuBgAAQBAJ&pg=PT203&lpg=PT203&dq=HOSTIAN+PATH&source=bl&ots=Hu4aQCqxAh&sig=jfG-6Ju5eiJylZVNjcWMnxtNicQ&hl=pt-PT&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirl-Xy4uTPAhVCPRQKHTlJD4YQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=HOSTIAN%20PATH&f=false

The Pseudo-Gregorian dialogues. 1 (1987)
https://books.google.pt/books?isbn=9004077731 - Traduzir esta página
Francis Clark - 1987 - ‎Immortality
The path to peace before the divine Judge comes. From line 1, "Sed inter haec to line 30, "... hostia ipsi fuerimus" . Although IGP 80 is logically prior to IGP 79, .
https://books.google.pt/books?id=oJg3AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA578&lpg=PA578&dq=HOSTIAN+PATH&source=bl&ots=xBLuSEEZ2o&sig=2WP6DK3b_uawQOcbIXRPrABopLo&hl=pt-PT&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirl-Xy4uTPAhVCPRQKHTlJD4YQ6AEIVTAI#v=onepage&q=HOSTIAN%20PATH&f=false

AUSTIN PATH

Walnut Creek Trail System | Public Works | AustinTexas.gov - The ...
https://austintexas.gov/page/walnut-creek-trail-system
The Southern Walnut Creek Trail is Austin's first Urban Trail. The trail is open for public use and begins at Govalle Park and ends in the vicinity of Johnny Morris ..

Austin. Bruce Dickinson answers to the question.


Hostian path

AC


Church shoes and church sweater

Here you are.

Austin Texas Instruments

Midnight train

Son 16

Ozzy Train - Millions of people


Well, here you are.Text us.
Roullote Jean Orleans - Reboque HR Madeira




7 just like home. Ready to go to Alaska. Blue team have a Special FO HR RQ F Blue Team ticket to Saint Mary. Grab your things, we are on our way.
To Anchorage´
Yeah Today. I got to see HR # Lola # if he´s Ok. I got to know if everything Work (HR Blue Team) out. He´s alright. Nobody No Nuno
Blue team recive tickets flights. Soft tech Textil Machines
Your reciving ticket to Alaska
Come 4 o´clock 4pm 16, we got a plane to catch
Ok
Those things on the road. I´m not leaving without my name and number on here. NGR bed timber words and date writen. 16 . Mirror Gas
Don´t give me any ideas.



 Renault BP Agostinho HR NGR


No C G Jay
I got my motel reservations. I got to go or i´ll never get there.
Boy!
Oh, did you turn out that angel´ Carla
Angora laine. Kind off King Diamond. I got to do this, Blue Rose 7th Son. Eddie´s eyes. He´s got to know that change. I got talent, those girls...
Band´ Me´ Drums,me´ Oh yeah, my drum´sticks. Orange Pumpkin.
NGR



 NGR Drum sticks - Dramático de Cascais concerts.









Text us for the Dallas cher leaders tryouts.
When it rings it rings.
That´s the top of the top.
Originals
Nothing is nothing until it´s something. At least i got to show my stuff. My little Pumpkin things.
My mom.
My mom is a total fox, she´s still stopping traffic.


Your dad like it´ He´sa total dad, he hates footbal with Sporting clube de Portugal egges and cakes sold here.
Peter´s tv


Gerard´ Kawasaki

Thta´s my little brother.  It will be better hit the road if i´m gona met Texas by monday.
Look, can i give you a hugue.
You know, maybe this is a lucky sign or something.  Here i am, starting my new life and today is my birthday
It´s´
Randi happy hour, that´s because i was born upstairs from a bar.
See you.

Magguie
Hey
60 minutes to blast off. Gas, ice and wing´s winds.
Fleischman
It show a little more of me
AC photo - timber
Hey Magguie bloody hour.
Fleischman
Hey, look at us - AC photo - Orange blue timber


Hey, the clock is clicking, it´s time
I reach you at the airport
Ok Flowers 5
Magguie
Ok, i see you there. Truck letter C (it´s not to much visible on this video but the letter C it´s there, Writer on the truck

My stuff, My drum sticks.



Today is my birthday.

Orange blue AC

Oh i see you there.




Fleischman
Ok, she´s 7 7 Seventh Son of the Seventh Son
NGR Record




So, do me a favour.

She´s having the baby, Le temp est arrivée.
She´s having it now, Oh my God, goodness me, Shelly is having the baby.
Mick
Yeah
Holly
Contration, three minutes appart
It´s crowning
Can i play´ can i play´
Baby Crying
It´s a girl.
Oh my God, i´ve got a liitle girl
Shelly.
Joel, is that the right color,she supose to be blue´
Trust me Holly, she´s perfect, she´s absolutly beautifull.
Hey Miranda, how you doing´
Ed Chris Maggie Shelly Holly Miranda
She´s beautiful
Chris - it´s a girl HR Lola Bear light
Mirror
Fleischman - It´s something!
Maggie - Yeah
I believe she may have set a Record 7 7 She´s amazing.
Maggie - Gorgeous
I mean it, there having this baby, You were there
I think someone is crying in there!
HR Four Seasons
...



 Oh babe, this little girl is off the charts Knok out Rock

 Who are you baby girl
I´m Me Randi, Miranda

Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses

Eddie´s and Pumpkin´s eyes

Beer Radio
NGR Carlsberg

Citizen 844 8 pounds 23 inch baby girl

Heavy Metal Radio
Please a girl 7 7 I thought so.

Ice cream







Season 5
Some new videos from this episode will be posted here on this message as well some NGR Cicely´s Pumpkin Rights and comments.
The early episodes of the fifth season will as well be posted. Mostly the episodes headlines with Pumpkin Rights and comments and, maybe some other videos.
Season 4
Messages will be soon posted with the Northern and NGR Episode´s headlines

Season 5 Episode 16
Return the favor - Do us a favor
Harper Rose five times Canada Quebec
Shelly G Canada door 16


Things that the animals want to hide. It´s not them, it doesn´t go on the animals interests. The animals were not the Northern Exposure job. It was us.
The animals are hidding it, not me or the Northern. It´s a lie that they have been hide for some kind of reason. The animals have been and are always dispersing issues to other issues, as well Changing the issues and the people that were and are on this tv series.
Telling and creating issues and lies, putting and mixing the animals ass within the "people" "tv, real and not real stories, fantasies and dreams", it´s the way to clean the ass of what was done good and bad throught the years. The other thing it´s the t aassss job. which is to imput the animals brown ass in people´s lives and to make the stupid and sick scientific t aassss job..
It´s true, we áre at the Northern Exposure, we are the Northern Exposure.

Season 6 Episode 1
New York People


 Season 5 Episode
Bruce and Susan


There were two major isses. The two were "Personal issues" from two known persons within the serie.
The third issue. Me
MONEY
80´S 90´S 10´S 20´S 30´S 40´S 50´S

Good and bad things were told. Some of the bad things were told because somethings were happening. But , some others weren´t happening or didn´t happen to some of the people within the serie.

Dreams, fantasies and ghosts.
Sometimes i fell that i´m not myself´.
animals job t aassss
It´s not about people, it´s not what peopledid or can do. Everything have to do with the animals. Everything have to be the animals ass.Everything it´s about the animals and eeverything have to do and have to be about the animals.
Black dot in the head and some animal will be entertained and end in the toilet sit


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário