quinta-feira, 16 de maio de 2019

Windy Windy Windy Day

Blow Your Speakers











                                                          T ASS

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind
In the Vanilla Sky


The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind
In the Vanilla Sky


















 

 















tek







Radiohead - Everything in its right place



LE Tek
 


 














Joan Osborne What if God was one of us OST Vanilla sky






elevator


stairs
. . . .







REM - All the right friends



mask

Another year went over another day goes by it seems like we're always here I'm facing up this burden that wakes me up all night It's aching in my head And this feeling of regret for the years when we were young for how fast we've lost our innocence Where have our dreams disappeared Where did our convictions go I watch my expectations crashing on the solid truth Tell me that you still believe In the things we started here Hold me cause you're not afraid Tell me that you're leading there show me it's not over yet Tell me this is not the end The more I'm getting older The more I understand what this is all about And this feeling of regret for the years I live right now maybe it's the consequence of what i really am In this times of no reactions At this point of no return would you wake me up to listen when the revolution burns When it seems like it's all over and you're crawling on the ground would you still look up for me still I'm chasing up my dream Tell me that you still believe In the things we started here Show me this is not the end

 



 


Vanilla Sky


























Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye


Where Do I Begin

Mind dreamer xray


eye ear noise


fbi
fbi mp aasss politicos tv jornais pt

pt aasss 
artistas de t v e jornais pt aasss 
trabalho t cu noticias informação conspiração animais porcos

 


aa porta de entrada politicos mp pt aasss

213



13 Reasons Why 2017
 


213










I´m not a Robot

Science - segredos de estado, do poder, politicos, segredos de investigação, ciências escuras e comunidades africanas
o importante é o trabalho t cu, é o trabalho de filhos da puta, trabalho de maldade
trabalho de limpezas, de limpar o cu
o importante não é as pessoas


Question, who´s the guy of the Restaurant




xavier pimenta cadela palhaço


science

life extension
evolution

tek

LE Libb Rebecca

LE or LE aS D food cookies water drinks is a glimpse of the future, a ticket not in a juvenile sense


deeply past

very simple sense  simple minds
temporally

sub conscience
lucid

Libb LE
i love you te quiero

revolution of the mind

wake up
eye
windows door 1 tek support 3

elevator

edmund ventura

LE
tek support 1

splice

GLI RS
building three triangle
father
street 24 HR S AC days in 179

estores blinds 3

jules et jim
ames Tommy TOM T - T
a b
review LE
16 800-555-9378
10.45 X 35 Y
11 tower

wc

water pills drugs cabides 3 cadela paalhaço

remember 3
3 drawers gavetas

patient
PL 515 NT-4R51MS
9-22-1968 to 12-26-2001

stairs
. . . .
it´s the little things

stairs . . . .








door wind
sour soro water liquids seure seldex agua

 











real real life


reading the clouds waters








they read my mind











Ending of Vanilla Sky













RJR   NGR


Looper - Mondo '77


Seven Dwarfs

REM - Sweetness follows


Helloween - Windmill - Chameleon 1993

Bob Dylan And Joan Baez


How many roads must a man walk down Before you call him a man?
How many seas must a white dove sail Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly Before they're forever banned?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind
Yes, 'n' how many years can a mountain exist Before it's washed to the sea? Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist Before they're allowed to be free? Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head And pretend that he just doesn't see? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind Yes, 'n' how many times must a man look up Before he can see the sky? Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have Before he can hear people cry? Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows That too many people have died? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind

Bob Dylan And Joan Baez

                                                                Paria 1988

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário