domingo, 27 de dezembro de 2020

7

Warrior


Into The Unknown 





Pierre Aurora Ricardo Ana Helena


                         Warrior        Live Paris
                                                                                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuI5pWmsVcI


I fall asleep in my own tears I cry for the world, for everyone And I build a boat to float in I'm floating away I can't recall last time I opened my eyes to see the world as beautiful And I built a cage to hide in I'm hiding, I'm trying to battle the night Let love conquer your mind Warrior, warrior Just reach out for the light Warrior, warrior I am a warrior-yeah-yeah Warrior, warrior I am a warrior-yeah-yeah Warrior, warrior of love I stand behind the wall of people and thoughts, mind controlling And I hold a sword to guide me I'm fighting my way I can't recall last time I opened my eyes to see the world as beautiful And I built a cage to hide in I'm hiding, I'm trying to battle the night Let love conquer your mind Warrior, warrior Just reach out for the light Warrior, warrior I am a warrior-yeah-yeah Warrior, warrior I am a warrior-yeah-yeah Warrior, warrior of love! Underneath darkened sky There's a light kept alive Let love conquer your mind Warrior, warrior Just reach out for the light Warrior, warrior I am a warrior-yeah-yeah Warrior, warrior I am a warrior-yeah-yeah Warrior, warrior of love Warrior of love! Warrior of love!

Warrior
She´s Mindy, thoughtful, she´s a moonwalker, emotional, a singer, an expressionist, a dancer. She  arouse herself and all the world in all that she says and do. When she talks, walks, sings and dances.
Skol to Aurora and to the Aurora´s Band

To better know and to understand her, i´ll have to see and feel her childhood. To do it, i´ll walk the designed circle of her childhood, around her homeland. Her home, garden, neighborhood, streets, woods and the school. See her toys, read her notes and thoughts and listen to her music. To talk with her family, to know her father and mother and her friends.

She´s a dreamer talker.


                          Mãe

Cry Soldier Cry


Flowers HR

-


Shadow Soldiers...




        Shadow Soldiers    
* ****  ---- * * *---- *
* **** -----------*
---------------------



Dancing with an Angel







   METAL HEART   

It Happened Quiet ckly


All My Pilows Feathers                                                                            


Starting to bloom the floriscing of love                                        



For Love



Bottle of wine


Floriscing



 All My Demons




I'm growing tired and I'm growing old And the road I walk, I walk alone And I wonder if and I think I might Take a look, take a look on the other side  For five days I will walk away From the lonely life, I am done with pain And I wonder if and I think I might Take a look, take a look on the other side Just one look  All my demons Greeting me here as a friend I'm home Waiting for time to let go Peace in my body and soul  Born to live And I know I've tried To keep myself in peace with time Without control at all in life I'll be fine, I'll be fine on the other side  Pack my bags I know the road I write the words and here I go Towards the peace I need to find I'll be fine, I'll be fine on the other side  All my demons Greeting me here as a friend I'm home Waiting for time to let go Peace in my body and soul  I meet the eyes I recognize how they have changed with time I find myself surrounded by a coffin in the night I meet the eyes I recognize how they have changed with time I find myself surrounded by a coffin in the night  All my demons Greeting me here as a friend I'm home Waiting for time to let go Peace in my body and soul  I meet the eyes I recognize how they have changed with time I find myself surrounded by a coffin in the night 













Daydreamer
 White, silicon eyes, watching storms, sitting quiet Reading books in the heat of city lights Bored, everyone's bored When I'm restless, put me under the night life stars And I will feel grounded I know I'm just a girl But can I change lives? If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can I step on broken glass, and dream of soft clouds When feelings are heavy they become all we are 


And then, the silent dance


And we become night time dreamers And street walkers, small talkers When we should be daydreamers And moonwalkers and dream talkers And we become night time dreamers Street walkers, small talkers When we should be daydreamers And moonwalkers and dream talkers In real life The quiet lust belongs to all of us And drivess us closer into the madness Of the world, of a gun (And it suits me just fine) 'Cause everyone dies, and nobody loves And somebody dies right now I hear the quiet, sweet music that no one sings And we become night time dreamers Street walkers and small talkers When we should be daydreamers And moonwalkers and dream talkers And we become night time dreamers Street walkers, small talkers When we should be daydreamers And moonwalkers and dream talkers In real life All I ever know is what I dream about when I'm sober Never turn away from love Before the love, you have me sober All I ever know is what I dream about when I'm sober Never turn away from love Before the love, you have me sober Nothing can die while we are here Nothing can die while we are here Nothing can die while we are here Nothing can die while we are here Then we become night time dreamers (Nothing can die while we are here) Street walkers and small talkers (Nothing can die while we are here) When we should be daydreamers (Nothing can die while we are here) And moonwalkers and dream talkers (Nothing can die while we are here) And we become night time dreamers (Nothing can die while we are here) Street walkers, small talkers (Nothing can die while we are here) When we should be daydreamers (Nothing can die while we are here) When we should be daydreamers (Nothing can die while, nothing can die) Daydreamers




Aurora - Churchyard


 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário