sábado, 26 de dezembro de 2020

Aurora


Aurora Maria Rosa

Pierre Aurora Ricardo Ana Helena

   Aurora   


Runaway
I was listening to the ocean I saw a face in the sand But when I picked it up Then it vanished away from my hands, down I had a dream I was seven Climbing my way in a tree I saw a piece of heaven Waiting patiently for me, down And I was running far away Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows And I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain But now take me home Take me home where I belong I can't take it anymore I was painting a picture The picture was a painting of you And for a moment I thought you were there But then again, it wasn't true, down And all this time I have been lying Oh, lying in secret to myself I've been putting sorrow on the farthest place on my shelf La di da! And I was running far away Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows And I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain But now take me home Take me home where I belong I got no other place to go Now take me home Take me home where I belong I got no other place to go Now take me home Take me home where I belong I can't take it anymore But I kept running for a soft place to fall And I kept running for a soft place to fall And I kept running for a soft place to fall And I kept running for a soft place to fall And I was running far away Would I run off the world someday? But now take me home Take me home where I belong I got no other place to go Now take me home Take me home where I belong I got no other place to go Now take me home, home where I belong






                               Ana                Mãe Lena Helena Mother


Little Boy On The Grass
                                                      (Someone else Voice...)




                                        NGR Reebok NGR




Ana and Hugo Rui and Lena Sons








Simões


Gonçalo Ricardo Rui 
                                                                                               Cologne Cathedral Deutschland Germany

Henrique and Aurora room



Rui Simões



Gonçalo Rui Ricardo

DIO´S BIRTHLAND HOMELAND



Gonçalo Rui Nuno



Gonçalo Ricardo                                   Henrique Rui Gonçalo Aurora

Casa Branca White House


Ricardo Helena Aurora
Helena. Aurora´s mother










          5                                                        5 


N G R


G                                                                                 
 

Wolf

Aurora and Rui


Rui and Aurora - Belém Lisbon



Rui Henrique



 


Running With Wolves








Murder Song






Steaks






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário