sexta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2021

G

 










































Children of the Sea


In the misty morning, on the edge of time We've lost the rising sun, a final sign As the misty morning rolls away to die Reaching for the stars, we blind the sky [Verse 1] We sailed across the air before we learned to fly We thought that it could never end We'd glide above the ground before we learned to run, run Now it seems our world has come undone [Chorus] Oh, they say that it's over And it just had to be Oh, they say that it's over We're lost children of the sea Oh, woah! [Verse 2] We made the mountains shake with laughter as we played Hiding in our corner of the world Then we did the demon dance and rushed to nevermore Threw away the key and locked the door [Chorus] Oh, they say that it's over, yeah And it just had to be Yes, they say that it's over We're lost children of the sea Oh! [Guitar Solo] [Bridge] In the misty morning, on the edge of time We've lost the rising sun, a final sign As the misty morning rolls away to die Reaching for the stars, we blind the sky [Chorus] Oh, they say that it's over And it just had to be Oh, they say that it's over Poor lost children of the sea Yeah! [Outro] Look out! The sky is falling down! Look out! The world is spinning round and round and round! Look out! The sun is going black, black! Look out! It's never never never coming back, look out!










Danger, danger the queen's about to kill There's a stranger, stranger and life about to spill Oh no, move away from harm I need a spell and a charm [Chorus] Fly like the wind I'm no pawn, so be gone, speed on and on Kill the king Tear him down Kill the king Strike him down [Verse 2] Power, power it happens every day Power, devour all along the way Oh no, move me out of harm I need a spell and a charm [Chorus] And fly like the wind I'm no pawn, so be gone, speed on and on Kill the king [Instrumental break 1:44-3:07] [Guitar solo] [Verse 3] Treason, treason, the specter looms again Treason, reason, the realm is safe and then Oh no, move away from harm I need a spell and a charm [Chorus] Fly like the rainbow I'm no pawn, so be gone, speed on and on Kill the king Tear him down Kill the king Got to take his crown, crown [Outro] Kill the king He'll rule no more Strike him dead The people roar Kill the king Take his head Down, down, down, down Oh, kill Oh, kill Oh, oh




David Coperfield   Claudia Schiffer

G G



NGR Album Missing In Action



Metallica singing Rihanna's Diamonds 


Rihanna's Diamond 

Bible Black

At last alone, his fire's dying Burned another day Now to pretend and make up an ending Somewhere far away He reached for a book all bound in leather Something that he knows he's never read And the first page says "Beware, you've found the answer" The next one says "I wish that you were dead" Don't go on, put it back You're reading from the Bible Black What's this world I see Who are you and who are me Maybe I just stumbled in the dark I must have been out cold But the way the story's told They found me lying naked in the rain, yeah Let me go I've seen religion but the light has left me blind Take me back I must have the Bible Black Well, here I go again From the start and to the end I wish I could remember what I've done Now, here's another spell It could take me straight to Hell And I feel I'm getting closer to my home Let me go I've found addiction and it makes me feel alive Take me back I must have the Bible Black He locks himself away and tastes the silence Hungry for another bite of wrong And just the words "Oh Lord, please take me with you" Took him to a place we don't belong Let him go, he can't come back He's reading from the Bible Black So if your fire's dying And what's the use of trying I may know another place that you can go It's hiding in the pages But you may not come back You're reading from the Bible Black

Killing The Dragon

Silence, we hunt for the Queen Sign of the cross And pray in-between Look by the light of the day She's hiding till dark Waiting to play, hey hey Something's taken a child And it all must end Time to be killing the dragon again Silence, we'll hunt for the lord He takes crimson and gold Gave ice to the cold Oh, to be never afraid Of wolves at the door Howling for more More's been empty for years And it all must end Time to be killing the dragon again Kneel and behold your new king Digital dreams And wonderful things to tease you Small Gods with electrical hearts And it all will end Time to be killing the dragon


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário