sábado, 8 de novembro de 2014

25 Jahre Mauerfall

PETER BLAU TEAM



Doro - East Meets West (Live in Germany; October 6 & 7, 1993

NGR 1987 1988 MASSAMA SCHOOL
MANA SONIA RICARDO NGR CLASS ROOM
SONIA NGR GIRLFRIEND
CARLA NGR GIRLFRIEND

Doro
The opening song of the concert, "I Rule the Ruins".
Live in Germany 1993. Angels Never Die tour.

Line-up:
Doro Pesch - lead vocals
Nick Douglas - bass guitar & backing vocals
Joe Taylor - lead guitar & backing vocals
Jimmy DeLeilla - rhythm guitar/keyboards & backing vocals
Johnny Dee - drums & percussions


There's a tattooed symbol underneath my sleeve
 SONAR - SONIA - GIRLFRIEND - TATA - RICARDO


An iron glove over a hand of steel
You can't touch me
Don't touch me
All for one and one for me
Listen well and I'll set you free
You can trust me
For eternity

S























ARIANE 5


BRUCE DICKINSON
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083284/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário