quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2014

NGR 16



 Journeyman
From the red sky of the east - To the sunset in the west - We have cheated death - And he has cheated us - But that was just a dream - And this is what it means - We are sleeping - And we'll dream for evermore - And the fragment remains of our memories - And the shadows remain with our hands - Deep gray, came to mourn - All the colors of the dawn - Will this journeyman's day be his last? - [Chorus]
I know what I want - And I say what I want - And no one can take it away - I know what I want - And I say what I want - And no one can take it away - But the memory still remains - All the past years not so strange - Our winter times are like a silent shroud - And the heartbeat of the day - Drives the mist away - And winter's not the only dream around - In your life you may choose desolation - And the shadows you build with your hands - If you turn to the light - That is burning in the night - Then the journeyman's day has begun - [Chorus] - In your life you may choose desolation - And the shadows you build with your hands - If you turn to the light - That is burning in the night - Then the journeyman's day has begun

CNN... NIN6













NEW YORK MAYOR




THERE´S A LOT TO DO AND TO BURN IN RETURN OF WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAY. OF WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING AND OF WHAT YOU DID.
DON´T WORRY, THERE´S THE GOD´S WORD. MY WORD. OUR WORD.
GOD SEND. HE WILL SEND A MESSAGE TO YOU.

EB - EGYPT - IRON - HELLOWEEN - I WANT OUT

DIOLINDA - CACTUS

















PARIS





WEST HAM



SOLDADINHOS DE CHUMBO MISSING (IT´S AN ANIMATION MOVIE)
PLEASE, REMIND ME IF YOU KNOW WHAT ANIMATION MOVIE IT´S.
I´LL NEED TO MAKE SOME RESEARCH ON MY FILES AND DOCUMENTS TO REMINDE IT



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário