quarta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2020

Family

 

An Angel


Fell In Love With An Allien






Roots and earth Racines et terre

To the sky To the mountain To the river To the valley To my hometown To my country To the place where I was born To the world and the people And the crisis and the pains For the children of tomorrow For the wars that never end To my mother (my mother) To my father (my father) To my sisters and my brothers To my friends and to myself And to those I love so well Santa Maria, prega per noi Santa Maria, prega per noi To the world and the people In the crises in their pains For the children of tomorrow For the wars that never end Santa Maria, prega per noi Santa Maria, prega per noi To the sky To the mountain To the river To the valley To my hometown To my country To the place where I was born To the heroes that we need today To the lonely with no one to cry To the mothers, the source of life To this world and so much pain To mymother (my mother) To my father (my father) To my sisters and my brothers To my friends and to myself And to those I love so well Santa Maria, prega per noi




Will Ye Go, Lassie Go




We Had A Dream



Gonçalo
    Ricardo Aurora

Aurora

Sleeping Sun


                                     T 

Brothers and Sisters


Who'll Come With Me


I'll tell me ma

Amazing Grace

Sham Rock - Tell Me Ma




I'll tell me ma, when I go home The boys won't leave the girls alone Pulled me hair, stolen me comb But that's alright, till I go home She is handsome, she is pretty She is the belle of Dublin city She is a-courting one, two, three Pray, want you tell me who is she? Albert Mooney says he loves her All the boys are fightin' for her Knock at the door, they're ringin' the bell Say, "Hello, my true love are you well?" Out she comes white as snow Rings on her fingers, bells on her toes Ol' Jenny Murray says she'll die If she doesn't get the fellow with the roving eye I'll tell me ma, when I go home The boys won't leave the girls alone Pulled me hair, stolen me comb But that's alright, till I go home She is handsome, she is pretty She is the belle of Dublin city She is a-courting one, two, three Pray, want you tell me who is she? Let the wind and the rain and the hail blow high And the snow come travelin' through the sky She's as sweet as apple pie She'll get her own right by and by When she gets a lad of her own She won't tell her ma when she gets home Let them all come as they will It's Albert Mooney she loves still I'll tell me ma, when I go home The boys won't leave the girls alone Pulled me hair, stolen me comb But that's alright till I get home She is handsome, she is pretty She is the belle of Dublin city She is a-courting one, two, three Pray, want you tell me who is she? Albert Mooney says he loves her All the boys are fightin' for her Knock at the door, they're ringin' the bell Say, "Hello, me true love are you well?" Out she comes white as snow Rings on her fingers, bells on her toes Ol' Jenny Murray says she'll die If she doesn't get the fellow with the roving eye I'll tell me ma, when I go home The boys won't leave the girls alone Pulled me hair, stolen me comb But that's alright till I get home She is handsome, she is pretty She is the belle of Dublin city She is a-courting one, two, three Pray, want you tell me who is she?

Country Roads


 Take My Hand



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário