domingo, 8 de novembro de 2020

Hate 8

 


The Day That Never Comes


Sad But True

I´m Your Hate

Hey I'm your life I'm the one who takes you there Hey I'm your life I'm the one who cares They They betray I'm your only true friend now They They'll betray I'm forever there I'm your dream, make you real I'm your eyes when you must steal I'm your pain when you can't feel Sad but true I'm your dream, mind astray I'm your eyes while you're away I'm your pain while you repay You know it's sad but true Sad but true You You're my mask You're my cover, my shelter You You're my mask You're the one who's blamed Do Do my work Do my dirty work, scapegoat Do Do my deeds For you're the one who's shamed I'm your dream, make you real I'm your eyes when you must steal I'm your pain when you can't feel Sad but true I'm your dream, mind astray I'm your eyes while you're away I'm your pain while…

The Unforgiven


Lay beside me and tell me what they've done And speak the words I wanna hear to make my demons run The door is locked now but it's open if you're true If you can understand the me then I can understand the you Lay beside me, under wicked sky Through black of day, dark of night, we share this, paralyzed The door cracks open but there's no sun shining through Black heart scarring darker still but there's no sun shining through No there's no sun shining through, no there's no sun shining What I've felt, what I've known Turn the pages, turn the stone Behind the door, should I open it for you? Yeah, what I've felt, what I've known Sick and tired, I stand alone Could you be there 'Cause I'm the one who waits for you Or are you unforgiven too? Come lay beside me- Come lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear She loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again She lay beside me, But she'll be there when I'm gone Black heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone Dead sure she'll be there...

America at war against the world.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário