sábado, 5 de setembro de 2015

Book of souls










nunoroad@gmail.com

Have your say, whatever in mind may be, send me a message.

Sometimes i make some updates in my messages.

Likes

Death or Glory
Running Wild - Purgatory riffs Sounds or other song that i will find out.
Riding the storm

 Accords with the accordion
An old Iron Maiden song as well. People are wondering what song can it be.

Catherine docks













                        
                   Theatre  - Eagle
           Lamb                                                                                            Greenwich



My Pumpkin rights and my pumpkin english and some other stupid and shitty things that i have to say. They are what they are for me and for many of you.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário