sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2015

Congratulations

Cardiff 08:45


I´can´t wait to know to where i´m traveling in.



I only hope the car have the 747 landing Gear




BOEING 747-400 JUMBO JET









Rebeca





My next movies will be about the Oliver Twist and the old prior.

Where i go i may not know...

 "I may not have gone where i intended to go, but I think I have ended up where i needed to be"
 Heaven


http://tinybuddha.com/blog/what-to-do-when-you-dont-know-what-to-do/


Train




I always knew what i wanted to do and to where i wanted to go.

To Rob a Bank




I just needed a blue bag, cause i only had a red one.





THE IMPORTANT, IT´S MUSIC, WHATEVER MAY BE OR WHATEVER MAY COME IT´S WELCOME. IN THE GOOD SENSE OF THE WORD. WHATEVER MAY NOT COME, IT NEVER COME.
AN ILLUSION, A FANTASY, A DREAM.
THERE WERE GOOD TIMES AND I STILL HAVE MY GOD GIVING RIGHTS.

At the moment i´m wondering the talent that i have and the things i should have done and i should do.

PANDORA BOX

...
There was a problem with my computer system and with one of my hard discs.
To recover the images, designs and pictures i had to use the Pandora.
If you find some images details with a strange name and small sizes, don´t worry, they are mine too. 

Night´s empty spaces in empty roads / streets.





Ricardo





Gonçalo Ricardo Nuno

                                                HR Toyota                                         NGR RJR Leiria
NG Richard







(It´s another design but i´ll find it in on my hard disc)


In one of the times, i went into the Opera in Paris and i enter inside a building and i slept in the stairs, with my guitar aside of me.
Paris Opera Guitar NGR photos.

The other times where mostly in the gardens bench, Paris, Santiago Compostela, Madrid, as it´s was in my first, second and last night in the garden of the Buckingham Palace »»» Marble arch.
1999-2000 Millennium
Day 1 Dec 29 - Arrival 5pm  London
31-01 Pension
Jan 02 Depart to Lisbon


The walls that i´m talking about, were the walls of my room. A long time ago i painted some things on the walls.
Orange green blue red
Pumpkin, she, and a skull snake with wings
Those paints no longer exist, years later my father painted the room.

Scotland Yard - My gilfriends

There were other times too.
...
HR London
Holmes lake house

Pardon me Madame


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário